A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Rahimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Rahimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Rahimi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahimi graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin David Rahimi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Afshin D. Rahimi practice?
- Dr. Afshin Rahimi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Rahimi practices Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists.