Dr. Afshin Razi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshin Razi?

March 6th, 2015

Highly recommended specialist

Dr.Razi is the best doctor I have seen within last 10-15 years: caring, knowledgeable, patient and kind. Spent great amount of time with me, thoughtfully reviewed my test results and performed the most professional evaluation. He did not rushed with treatment plan and did not jump to the conclusions right away. He is that type of doctor who would do everything in the patient interest, not his money. I am super confident with dr. Razi and super happy to find such great professional in NY.

July 12th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Razi

When first going to see Dr. Razi I was very nervous. My back injury was very bad. But after speaking with him on my first visit I felt very good about having him as my doctor. The pain I had in the beginning was very painful. I went through several visits of receiving needles in my spine. That did not work. So we discussed me having surgery on my back and having a cage 4 screws and 2 disc placed in my spine area. I am so much better now with just small pains in my legs when it rains, otherwise great shape now. I would refer him to any body in need of and Orthopaedic doctor. He is the best. Give him 5 stars, for a job well done.. I have nothing but love for this doctor, He healed me. My overall rating for him is excellent

May 15th, 2013

Very good doctor, poor manner staff>

Excellent beside manner, good listener, great doctor! I gave the staff one star,special the spanish speaking ladys at the front desk, very rude and carelesss. I had to wait 7 days and call everyday to get an authorization number for a MIR that the doctor prescribed me. Stephanie at the front desk and in chargefor that matter never pick up the phone, and when she does pick it up she let you on hold for ever, Sorry stephanie, but I think you have to go back to Kindergarten to learn some people skills.

January 15th, 2012

WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN!

May 11th, 2010

These days to find a physician with the patience as well as time to explain a condition to a patient is rare. To find one that also outlines the pros and cons of types of treatment and length of recovery is astonishing. Dr Razi is an astonishing physician.

December 24th, 2015