Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dentist

915 W Exchange Pkwy
Ste 210
Allen, TX 75013
214-383-9043
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Arshad M on Feb 15th, 2014

I needed a tooth extraction. From making an appointment to the actual procedure was pain free. Dr Rezvani and his staff are very professional and courteous. He is very honest about the condition and the related treatment. Me being a physician, I was impressed by his professionalism. I would highly recommend him for any oral surgery.

by Fran on Mar 6th, 2013

very friendly office. My father did great after his surgery. Strongly recommend.

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr Rezvani extracted all 4 of my wisdom teeth July 2011. Everything was great from the very first visit to the last. Him and his staff are helpful and very professional. The cost was less than what I had expected at the time of service.

Oct 17th, 2011

I had real bad experience during surgery and after recovery. He pulled 2 wisdom teeth for me.I begged him for antibiotics, but he refused to prescribe me one. I had to suffer pain for more than 9 days taking pain medication everyday. I do not recommend any one to visit him. The staff are very loving and caring.

by Fran on Aug 30th, 2011

My father who is 80years old had a couple of teeth removed by Dr. Rezvani. His recovery was vey quick without any problem. Staff was very courteous. strongly recommend him

Apr 15th, 2010

he doesn't wear gloves or a mask

|  Surprise  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2009

I was wondering when he would start and surprised to find out he was finished. No pain.

|  Office Stuff Needs to be Trained  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rezvani is excellent at his work, his dental assistance is extremely professional but his front office stuff does not know how to deal with the client and she is very impolite on the phone. She does not know how to file insurance claim for the work Dr. Rezvani did. She threaten clients to send their bill to collection agency rather than collecting the payment from insurance company.