A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Saadat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Saadat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadat graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Saadat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Saadat MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin Saadat practice?
- Dr. Afshin Saadat has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshin Saadat practices Internal Medicine near La Verne, CA.
See La Verne Internists.