A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Tavakoly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Tavakoly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tavakoly graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tavakoly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin DR Tavakoly MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin D. Tavakoly practice?
- Dr. Afshin Tavakoly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Afshin Tavakoly practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.