A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Afshin Veiseh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Afshin Veiseh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Afshin Veiseh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Veiseh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veiseh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Afshin Shawn Veiseh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Afshin S. Veiseh practice?
- Dr. Afshin Veiseh has 1 office location.
Dr. Afshin Veiseh practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.