Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Whenever I need to talk with staff about ANYTHING, I am kept holding for hours. Sometimes, I can't get through AT ALL.

November 6th, 2015
If you want a doctor who is friendly, listens well and speaks honestly in detail about your issues and care, this is the one.

October 15th, 2015
Dr. Ghaemi, a great doctor, very smart, very correct!
Dr. Ghaemi is an incredibly smart guy and was the only doctor to diagnose me correctly, and he wasn't even a specialist in that area.

October 9th, 2015
Good Guy and very cool
Dr. Ghaemi has always been nice when I visit him. He listens to my symptoms and what I've learned from the internet without rolling his eyes or making me feel like I'm a burden. I though was a little concerned when my blood work came back and he was confused about something and didn't address it. I wish he would have followed up a bit because I've been uneasy every since. Overall he is a good guy and actually very cool.

May 7th, 2015
Ghaemi is a great doc
Great doctor, caring and smart.

March 24th, 2015
Exceptional rapport building skills!

February 2nd, 2015
Horrible
Dr. Ghaemi was very rude. He did not spend time to find out what may be wrong. He just prescribed me medication and then went to tell me that we're done to leave the room. What kind of doctor is this!

July 18th, 2014
I have just recently started with Dr. Ghaemi- I got further with him in 20 minutes than I did with my previous Dr. in 4 years. He was completely thorough, had me set up with referrals with specialist during that first visit. He is smart, kind and hilarious- very real. I would recommend him to anyone!

April 24th, 2014
Not your Caring Dr. He just don't care
I have never been treated so blatently with arrogance and missinformation as I have at this DR. office.. he is either on vacation or just gone. I expect the new word for days off is Vacation. He uses his PA as a DR. who is again incompatant and rude. I have been seeing him since I had broken my back and was about to have surgery and my primary care Dr. sold his practice to go to Kaiser. The office is managed by a bunch of hateful rude people they talk down and at you not to you. It is their way or the hiighway and thats just not how CARE is provided. I only needed him to see me temporaily till im done with the surgery and all. He has never been available to speak with other then our inital visit wich he rushed me out of the room and one other time I actually saw him maybe 3 times of the 12 I needed contact. To say this man is uncaring and an rude is understated. His mother and wife im sure would be ashamed of his pass the buck who cares ways. I personally paid to get my medical records delivered to him as he said he needed them he gave them to the nurse wich gave them to the pa wich gave them to the person suposed to enter them for him the MA then back to another pa wich was not even his and then to the get this .... ADMINISTRATIVE offices where I finally YES ME tracked them down.. he never even looked at them... as im writing this review im sitting i here in pain as I had an emergency visit for a damaged scar near a major blood vessel the attending DR put his finding on the good Dr's desk ( sarcasim ) and I have yet still to hear from him... he was o n VACATION and to have returned 2 days ago.. im a 24 year survivor of hiv and this man cannot be bothered to even follow up on treatment that needs further attention and could possible become fatal. Just a real low class opperation with non caring staff and a personallity of a rock. I bet he spends a lot of time in the shower and mirror...

February 25th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Ghaemi has been my doctor for about 3 years now. He has always been a good listener and smart with his diagnostics. I would highly reccommend him.

August 19th, 2013
He has been my doctor for a few years and he is awesome .he is always honest and straight forward.Never been disapointed always gets right back to you. The best doctor I have ever had. His nurse is also awesome.

June 11th, 2013
I couldn't ask for anyone better!!
Dr. Ghaemi is amazing! He is very caring and takes the time to listen to you. He always knows how to add a smile to my face. Love You Dr. Ghaemi!!