Dr. Afshine Ghaemi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Afshine Ghaemi?

September 22nd, 2017

One in a Million

My husband, son, and I have been patients of Dr. Ghaemi for several years. My husband hates going to the Doctors. But when we found Dr. Ghaemi he and I both felt he was the best Doc for us. I only have the utmost respect for him. He was straight forward with us and never sugar coated any medical issues we may have had.

June 25th, 2017

So much compassion

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Ghaemi for my doctor for the past 12 or more years. We have been through so many health issues together, he has provided me with empathy to its fullest meaning. He is an angel . I tell everyone I love my doctor and there is not another like him, he is the best. He has been a true friend to me, sharing laughter and tears over the years. If you want proper care choose Dr. Ghaemi.

June 13th, 2017

The nicest, calmest, most caring and kind doctor I have ever met

Dr. Ghaemi is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. I have seen many. He listens and LOOKS at you when you speak with him. He does not make you feel that you have to rush. He is kind and caring. He makes you a priority when you are in the office. Thank you Dr. Ghaemi.

May 23rd, 2017

My husband has been going to Dr. Ghaemi for about five years now. He is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful sense of humor and takes the time to answer all of your questions no matter how small. He is so intelligent and also very kind. We would highly recommend Dr. Ghaemi.

January 11th, 2016

Whenever I need to talk with staff about ANYTHING, I am kept holding for hours. Sometimes, I can't get through AT ALL.

November 6th, 2015

If you want a doctor who is friendly, listens well and speaks honestly in detail about your issues and care, this is the one.

October 15th, 2015

Dr. Ghaemi, a great doctor, very smart, very correct!

Dr. Ghaemi is an incredibly smart guy and was the only doctor to diagnose me correctly, and he wasn't even a specialist in that area.

October 9th, 2015

Good Guy and very cool

Dr. Ghaemi has always been nice when I visit him. He listens to my symptoms and what I've learned from the internet without rolling his eyes or making me feel like I'm a burden. I though was a little concerned when my blood work came back and he was confused about something and didn't address it. I wish he would have followed up a bit because I've been uneasy every since. Overall he is a good guy and actually very cool.

May 7th, 2015

Ghaemi is a great doc

Great doctor, caring and smart.

March 24th, 2015

Exceptional rapport building skills!

February 3rd, 2015

Horrible

Dr. Ghaemi was very rude. He did not spend time to find out what may be wrong. He just prescribed me medication and then went to tell me that we're done to leave the room. What kind of doctor is this!

July 18th, 2014

I have just recently started with Dr. Ghaemi- I got further with him in 20 minutes than I did with my previous Dr. in 4 years. He was completely thorough, had me set up with referrals with specialist during that first visit. He is smart, kind and hilarious- very real. I would recommend him to anyone!