A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Awan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Awan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Awan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Awan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Awan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Awan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Mercy Medical Center-Centerville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab Alam Awan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Awan practice?
- Dr. Aftab Awan has 1 office location.
Dr. Aftab Awan practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurologists.