A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab A Khan MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aftab Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aftab Khan practices Internal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists.