A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Khan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Khan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Khan practice?
Dr. Aftab Khan practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Gastroenterology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons, Bridgeton Gastroenterologists, Bridgeton Radiologists, and Bridgeton Family Physicians.