A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Khan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab A Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Aftab Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aftab Khan practices Surgery near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.