A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Aftab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Aftab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftab graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Aftab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab A Aftab FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Aftab practice?
- Dr. Aftab Aftab has 1 office location.
Dr. Aftab Aftab practices Pediatrics near Clio, MI.
See Clio Pediatricians.