Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aftab Awan
Dr. Aftab Awan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easley, SC. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Awan is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT and Palmetto Baptist Medical Center-Easley. He speaks English.
Dr. Aftab Awan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Aftab Awan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.
Dr. Zahid Ali
Interventional Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Easley, SC 0 mi36
Dr. Gurpreet Maur
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Easley, SC 0 mi38
Dr. Lawrence Stroud Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Easley, SC 0.07 mi38