A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Husain, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husain
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Husain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Husain, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab Husain MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aftab Husain practice?
- Dr. Aftab Husain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aftab Husain practices Urology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Urologists.