A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftab Husain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Husain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Husain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Husain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aftab Husain practice?
Dr. Aftab Husain practices Urology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Iselin, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Urologists.