Aftab Husain, MD

Urologic Solutions
663 Brace Ave
Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
(732) 826-0059
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Blanca Diaz-Gomez on May 20th, 2014

He took his time to talk to me before my surgery and after the surgery as well

|  Never go to this doctor...Save yourself from losing your vital organs  |  show details
by Harry on Apr 9th, 2014

I went to this Doctor for a relatively small issue. He misdiagnosed the issue and suggested immediate surgery (or probably to make money...I wouldn't know). He was also very annoyed with me when I told him that I wanted to go for a second opinion. He performed surgery on me that could have been treated with a simple 1 week dose of anti-biotics (which I found out from another trusted urologist later). And that is not all......He did not perform the surgery correctly which resulted in severe complications and I was admitted in the ER the very next day. He performed the second surgery on me to clear the complication and terribly FAILED. I ended up losing one of my vital organs as a result of the unnecessary surgery (TWICE). NEVER EVER TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH ANY DIAGNOSIS..LET ALONE SURGERY.

|  Surgery  |  show details
by Robert J Melnick on Mar 19th, 2014

Dr. Husain referred me to a specialist in Philadelphia to have reconstruction surgery of my anterior urethra. For his caring about my problem, I am healthy today with no isssues.

|  show details
by Miguel N. on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Husain was on target with my diagnosis. His promptness to take care of my ailment went beyond any expectation. The staff is exceptional at what they do. Thank you!!

|  still here  |  show details
by Louis Arbucci on Mar 3rd, 2013

I was refered to DR Husain back in the year of 1988 he was courteous, a good listener and very attentive to my problem,his diagnosis after some test were accurate. January 1989 i had my life saving operation.Dr Husain and his staff have extended my life to the present

by john lisotto on Feb 26th, 2013

when you met me i was in terrible pain and because of you i now feel great i can't thank you enough. I wouid advise anyone i know to go and see this man for he truly cares about his patients and is a very good doctor.Thank you again for helping me get better

|  Appointment  |  show details
by Reddy on Sep 8th, 2009

Just Booked Appoitment .Yet to see him ...