Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Grateful for Dr. Mahmood show details Grateful for Dr. Mahmood
by Patient on Mar 18th, 2016

He's a super doctor.

by Judith Poss on Mar 18th, 2016

From the front door to the end of visit everyone is very sweet. Dr. Mahmood listens, respects and treats you as a person, not as a just another person with cancer. He truly cares about you and your in my case husband. His nurse Anna is just amazing. She is serious but makes you feel at ease, explains everthing and lives all her patients. We drive all the way from north of Austin to have Dr. MAHMOOD TAKE CARE OF ME. YES, I COULD GO IN Austin but none compare. I know why he's the People's Choice twice. He my choice always.

DR MAHMOOD AN AMAZING MAN :) show details DR MAHMOOD AN AMAZING MAN :)
by VICKI GORT on Sep 12th, 2015

what an exceptional man! I have never felt so competently cared for. DR Mahmood took me on as a patient and squeezed me into his totally booked schedule and arranged appointments for me to receive 2 iron infusions in 4 days.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Susan Dollar, RN, BSN on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Mahmood and his staff treated my father during his 3 year battle with leukemia. He held this practice in high regard and I think he actually looked forward to his treatment. I was personally impressed with the prompt response to any request whether it be an appointment or a copy of lab work. Dr. Mahmood worked in perfect harmony was my father's oncologist at MD Anderson and his internal medicine doctor here. There was never a sense of arrogance or conflict in the treatment plan prescribed by MDA. The nurses, Staff, and volunteers were courteous, personable and loving to our entire family. I don't know how many choices are available in Corpus for oncology treatment but you cannot go wrong with the Corpus Christi Cancer Center. My only regret is that Business is so good.

Oct 4th, 2012

very satisfied with care and professionalism of physician.