A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftab Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftab Memon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Memon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftab A Memon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aftab A. Memon practice?
- Dr. Aftab Memon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aftab Memon practices Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Internists.