Dr. Aftab Patni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aftab Patni?

Excellent care and attention

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Posted on March 19th, 2016

Excellent surgeon, carefully explains procedure and expectations. Very hard to book appointment. Worth the trouble, highly recommend!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing! We are thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Patni!

excellent physician- caring, knowledgeable- staff needs more training

Posted on February 14th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Patni- he is a compassionate, highly skilled MD. However, his staff needs more training- from poor communication to "attitudes" not becoming in a professional setting. The lengthy phone prompt messages are also frustrating- please remember that many of the patients coming here already have a hearing loss and require most direct assistance.

Doctor's Response

We are very glad to hear you had a good experience with Dr. Patni, and we apologize for any perceived staff shortcoming during your experience at our practice. Please call our practice administrator, Debbie Byron, at 407.644.4883 to discuss this issue more. We would like the opportunity to hear about what happened and share your concerns with our staff. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Excellent level of care

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I met Dr. Patni for the first time today. Before seeing him, his PA came in first. She was very professional, kind, and knowlegable. Very easy to talk to. Then Dr. Patni came in to review my chart and provided me with such a detailed explanation as to why my hearing suddenly got worse. He came up with a good plan of action, and I look forward to working with him in the future!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Patni operated on both my ears in the last year. He was pleasant, competent, and effective. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The operations were highly successful - the whole process was very comfortable.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Patni is very knowledgible and professional in his field of practice. He has a caring disposition and makes you feel at ease, all the time. Highly recommend Dr. Patni, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Patni is an excellent Doctor, who cares for his patients and goes beyond my expectations when it comes to caring, and making sure he has done the best for you.

Severe hearHing loss

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Dr. Patni has been very diligently trying to determine the cause of my sudden and profound loss of hearing in one ear while trying to save what I have left in the other.

One of the best otolaryngologists around

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I came to Dr. Patni with a hole in my TM so large that my hearing was basically gone. Surgery was scheduled and Dr. Patni was not only able to successfully perform the Tympanoplasty, but was also able to diagnose a Cholesteotoma during the operation and perform the necessary Mastoidectomy while I was under. My hearing in that ear recovered completely with no follow-up surgeries required, and I could not be more pleased with his skill and professionalism. Dr. Patni also performed a paper-patch Myringoplasty on the other ear several months later which was also an easy success.

Thank you!!

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I've had chronic ear infections throughout my entire life (About 1 every 3 months). I always suspected there was more going on than just "another ear infection". After seeing countless ENT's I thought I was doomed to a life filled with ear infections. I was finally referred to Dr. Patni and thank God I was. He actually listened to my concerns and was able to recognize the problem the moment he looked in my ears. I had to have a Myringoplasty/Mastoidectomy/ Tympanoplasty. I have been problem-free since. Thank you Dr. Patni! The only complaint I have is that occasionally the wait times can be a bit extensive. Maybe this is due to him taking his time and actually listening to his patients?? If so, I'll deal with the wait time. The outcome is worth it!

Posted on May 18th, 2010

The worst MD I have seen in my life.

My positive experience w/ Dr. Patni

Posted on April 28th, 2010

Dr. Patni has performed Tympanoplasty w/Mastoidectomy on both of my ears to remove cholestetomas (cysts). The left ear was a year ago and the right ear a week ago. The left was more severe, resulting in a slight hearing loss. Otherwise, both surgeries have gone well, without major complications. Dr. Patni was highly recommended by my ENT, because of the quality of his work. My experience has supported this recommendation. Dr. Patni has been very professional and caring in my treatment and has earned my respect and confidence. His staff has likewise satisfied my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Patni.