Overall Review

4.7

March 19th, 2016
Excellent surgeon, carefully explains procedure and expectations. Very hard to book appointment. Worth the trouble, highly recommend!

February 14th, 2015
excellent physician- caring, knowledgeable- staff needs more training
I highly recommend Dr. Patni- he is a compassionate, highly skilled MD. However, his staff needs more training- from poor communication to "attitudes" not becoming in a professional setting. The lengthy phone prompt messages are also frustrating- please remember that many of the patients coming here already have a hearing loss and require most direct assistance.

January 16th, 2014
Excellent level of care
I met Dr. Patni for the first time today. Before seeing him, his PA came in first. She was very professional, kind, and knowlegable. Very easy to talk to. Then Dr. Patni came in to review my chart and provided me with such a detailed explanation as to why my hearing suddenly got worse. He came up with a good plan of action, and I look forward to working with him in the future!

July 18th, 2013
Excellent Surgeon
Dr. Patni operated on both my ears in the last year. He was pleasant, competent, and effective. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The operations were highly successful - the whole process was very comfortable.

June 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Patni is very knowledgible and professional in his field of practice. He has a caring disposition and makes you feel at ease, all the time. Highly recommend Dr. Patni, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

November 7th, 2012
Dr. Patni is an excellent Doctor, who cares for his patients and goes beyond my expectations when it comes to caring, and making sure he has done the best for you.

November 1st, 2012
Severe hearHing loss
Dr. Patni has been very diligently trying to determine the cause of my sudden and profound loss of hearing in one ear while trying to save what I have left in the other.

October 29th, 2012
One of the best otolaryngologists around
I came to Dr. Patni with a hole in my TM so large that my hearing was basically gone. Surgery was scheduled and Dr. Patni was not only able to successfully perform the Tympanoplasty, but was also able to diagnose a Cholesteotoma during the operation and perform the necessary Mastoidectomy while I was under. My hearing in that ear recovered completely with no follow-up surgeries required, and I could not be more pleased with his skill and professionalism. Dr. Patni also performed a paper-patch Myringoplasty on the other ear several months later which was also an easy success.

May 20th, 2011
Thank you!!
I've had chronic ear infections throughout my entire life (About 1 every 3 months). I always suspected there was more going on than just "another ear infection". After seeing countless ENT's I thought I was doomed to a life filled with ear infections. I was finally referred to Dr. Patni and thank God I was. He actually listened to my concerns and was able to recognize the problem the moment he looked in my ears. I had to have a Myringoplasty/Mastoidectomy/ Tympanoplasty. I have been problem-free since. Thank you Dr. Patni! The only complaint I have is that occasionally the wait times can be a bit extensive. Maybe this is due to him taking his time and actually listening to his patients?? If so, I'll deal with the wait time. The outcome is worth it!

May 18th, 2010
The worst MD I have seen in my life.

April 28th, 2010
My positive experience w/ Dr. Patni
Dr. Patni has performed Tympanoplasty w/Mastoidectomy on both of my ears to remove cholestetomas (cysts). The left ear was a year ago and the right ear a week ago. The left was more severe, resulting in a slight hearing loss. Otherwise, both surgeries have gone well, without major complications. Dr. Patni was highly recommended by my ENT, because of the quality of his work. My experience has supported this recommendation. Dr. Patni has been very professional and caring in my treatment and has earned my respect and confidence. His staff has likewise satisfied my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Patni.