Aftab H Patni, MD
133 Benmore Dr
Ste 100
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-644-4883
Locations and availability (4)

|  Rude nurse with phone call  |  show details
by Stephani R. on Jun 4th, 2014

My sister is a patient of Dr. Patni. On behalf of her I am consructing this note. The doctor's nurse Lizzy called my sister regarding a steroid side effect question. When my sister answered the phone his nurse immediately said "Hey this is Lizzy, Dr. Patni's nurse". This is very rude and unprofessional. An office staff shoudl not address someone as "hey" but instead "good morning mr./mrs, this is (insert name) Dr. Patni's nurse. This is note the first time that this has happened. My sister really likes seeing Dr. Patni and likes his PA. But we would also like courteous and respectful office staff.

|  Excellent level of care  |  show details
by Robert S on Jan 16th, 2014

I met Dr. Patni for the first time today. Before seeing him, his PA came in first. She was very professional, kind, and knowlegable. Very easy to talk to. Then Dr. Patni came in to review my chart and provided me with such a detailed explanation as to why my hearing suddenly got worse. He came up with a good plan of action, and I look forward to working with him in the future!

|  "Nothing short of amazing!"  |  show details
by Ziggy Zigler-Marrero on Nov 11th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Patni's for several years. I have a condition and needed several surgeries. Every appointment, follow up, and surgical event, Dr. Patni showed great compassion. He was very communicative, often repeating things for me since my nerves prevented comprehension of the more complicated or technical aspects of my condition. He provided charts and photos so I had a full understanding of my condition and could make informed decisions about my care. He always ensured my husband and I were put at ease before each procedure, actual hand holding when needed. I can't say enough about how we were blessed having Dr. Patni as our doctor. He and his staff are nothing short of amazing! We left Florida for a job opportunity, leaving Dr. Patni was especially difficult. We are still searching for a comparable physician here but he is a hard act to follow. Thank you Dr. Patni, for everything!!! ~Ziggy

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Paul C on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Patni operated on both my ears in the last year. He was pleasant, competent, and effective. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The operations were highly successful - the whole process was very comfortable.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Mr. Martinez on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr. Patni is very knowledgible and professional in his field of practice. He has a caring disposition and makes you feel at ease, all the time. Highly recommend Dr. Patni, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Patni is an excellent Doctor, who cares for his patients and goes beyond my expectations when it comes to caring, and making sure he has done the best for you.

|  Severe hearHing loss  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Patni has been very diligently trying to determine the cause of my sudden and profound loss of hearing in one ear while trying to save what I have left in the other.

|  One of the best otolaryngologists around  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I came to Dr. Patni with a hole in my TM so large that my hearing was basically gone. Surgery was scheduled and Dr. Patni was not only able to successfully perform the Tympanoplasty, but was also able to diagnose a Cholesteotoma during the operation and perform the necessary Mastoidectomy while I was under. My hearing in that ear recovered completely with no follow-up surgeries required, and I could not be more pleased with his skill and professionalism. Dr. Patni also performed a paper-patch Myringoplasty on the other ear several months later which was also an easy success.

|  Superior Results  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Patni is a pleasure to talk with. He has a great sense of humor and is competent while being comforting and informative. I like him.The staff reflects the leadership of the practice. I like them all. They are competent with what they do.I will refer all I know for ear problems.Don Day

|  Thank you!!  |  show details
May 20th, 2011

I've had chronic ear infections throughout my entire life (About 1 every 3 months). I always suspected there was more going on than just "another ear infection". After seeing countless ENT's I thought I was doomed to a life filled with ear infections. I was finally referred to Dr. Patni and thank God I was. He actually listened to my concerns and was able to recognize the problem the moment he looked in my ears. I had to have a Myringoplasty/Mastoidectomy/ Tympanoplasty. I have been problem-free since. Thank you Dr. Patni! The only complaint I have is that occasionally the wait times can be a bit extensive. Maybe this is due to him taking his time and actually listening to his patients?? If so, I'll deal with the wait time. The outcome is worth it!

|  show details
May 18th, 2010

The worst MD I have seen in my life.

|  My positive experience w/ Dr. Patni  |  show details
by Art from Winter Springs on Apr 28th, 2010

Dr. Patni has performed Tympanoplasty w/Mastoidectomy on both of my ears to remove cholestetomas (cysts). The left ear was a year ago and the right ear a week ago. The left was more severe, resulting in a slight hearing loss. Otherwise, both surgeries have gone well, without major complications. Dr. Patni was highly recommended by my ENT, because of the quality of his work. My experience has supported this recommendation. Dr. Patni has been very professional and caring in my treatment and has earned my respect and confidence. His staff has likewise satisfied my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Patni.