Dr. Aftab Qadir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aftab Qadir?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Aftab Qadir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 8th, 2016

Disappointment

This Doctor Afta Qadir is like some type of top secret. My 15 yr old daughter is at the Central Florida Behavioral Hospital for 4 days now. They told me doctor will call you in the morning (day after admitting her) and I have yet to receive a call, after 3 long days me and my husband had to demand to speak to him face to face. Staff keep telling us that's not how he works. He only calls... But yet he NEVER has called. Nurses never can tell you a confident answer. It's always probably, maybe, I think so.. They did eat... They !!!! As if I ask about every person in there. They are never sure about anything, but quick to say the Doctor will call you back. I requested her release and they denied it, awaiting a second opinion from Dr. Sofia Qadir. Dr. Afta reassured me a call today with update on second opinion (this was at 3:30pm it's 11:42pm) no call. They told me if I want to have her released against their advice I would have to go see a judge... This is ridiculous!!!! Don't recommend this place. Research place thoroughly before admitting your child or loved one anywhere. Lesson learned God Bless

September 6th, 2016

Not helpful at all

My son was seen by Dr Qadir during a 5 day EEG. He was prescribed Zoloft for his anxiety. I was told by this Doctor and all the nurses that I would leave with his meds. When the Doctor never showed up. I was sent home no meds. The Phamacy called stating I needed to contact the Doctor to find out the hold up. I left detailed messages everyday since. NO CALL BACK WHATSOEVER. Thursday makes two weeks that we have been home. To no avail. This office does not make it easy to contact. Meanwhile my son is trying to work thru his anxieties. This office needs to do better.

August 27th, 2016

Do Not let your child see this man

My 15 year old son was treated by Dr. Aftab Qadir for 8 days at Central Florida Behavioral Hospital & NOT ONCE did he speak to myself or my husband. This is unacceptable in EVERYDAY!! He must be so desensitized that he should think of retirement.

September 25th, 2015

Go to openpaymentsdata.cms.gov and do a search on his full name. You will see how much money he received from pharmaceutical companies and what it was spent on. After reading that, I shouldn't have to describe my traumatic experience to discourage you from seeing him.

May 30th, 2015

I haven't had much luck with drs front desk people. But this office has an older lady that stops and helps you with anything you need. It makes the whole experience comfortable. If you want to find a dr who cares and with a staff that cares go to Tri County

March 17th, 2015

I was able to get redirectioning

October 2nd, 2014

Completely unprofessional

Waited over three hours for an appointment due to overbooking. Nobody answers the phones. Prescriptions are not handled. This is the most unprofessional establishment I have ever encountered. They completely fail to do their job.

December 6th, 2013

I would not recomend him to anyone in Orlando Florida

April 24th, 2013

NEVER CALLS ONLY DISCHARGES

My mothers in the hospital and this guy hasn't called one person in the family for a week. Hes constantly told the nurse to tell us like he cant do it himself that he wants her discharged, Its a shame cause the guy gets paid however he cant even do his job. he hasn't gotten one word out of my mom hes not even capable. Jerk !!!!!!

September 4th, 2012

no responsibility

I had to take my son to this doctor because of adhd,waited 1 hour even though i came 15 min earlier ,got prescription which is not covered with my insurance,called them back and couldn;t hold the doctor to get different one which covers my insurance,called to their office ,left message trying to get other prescription nobody called me back ,just like they don't care ,horrible service who works at the office ,even i called to their second office and they tell me doc will call you ,she never did.

October 26th, 2009

Wonderful!

They are the MOST caring people I've ever met. Wait time is always an issue, but it's because they do care & try to help that they run late. I just build the time into my day. I won't change Dr.'s.

February 26th, 2017