Dr. Aftab Qadir, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Completely unprofessional  |  show details
by Chris S. on Oct 2nd, 2014

Waited over three hours for an appointment due to overbooking. Nobody answers the phones. Prescriptions are not handled. This is the most unprofessional establishment I have ever encountered. They completely fail to do their job.

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2013

I would not recomend him to anyone in Orlando Florida

|  NEVER CALLS ONLY DISCHARGES  |  show details
by Yvette Calder!!!!!!! on Apr 24th, 2013

My mothers in the hospital and this guy hasn't called one person in the family for a week. Hes constantly told the nurse to tell us like he cant do it himself that he wants her discharged, Its a shame cause the guy gets paid however he cant even do his job. he hasn't gotten one word out of my mom hes not even capable. Jerk !!!!!!

|  no responsibility  |  show details
by Kevin on Sep 4th, 2012

I had to take my son to this doctor because of adhd,waited 1 hour even though i came 15 min earlier ,got prescription which is not covered with my insurance,called them back and couldn;t hold the doctor to get different one which covers my insurance,called to their office ,left message trying to get other prescription nobody called me back ,just like they don't care ,horrible service who works at the office ,even i called to their second office and they tell me doc will call you ,she never did.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

They are the MOST caring people I've ever met. Wait time is always an issue, but it's because they do care & try to help that they run late. I just build the time into my day. I won't change Dr.'s.