Psychiatrist

3.0

by Sara S. on May 30th, 2015

I haven't had much luck with drs front desk people. But this office has an older lady that stops and helps you with anything you need. It makes the whole experience comfortable. If you want to find a dr who cares and with a staff that cares go to Tri County

Mar 17th, 2015

I was able to get redirectioning

Completely unprofessional show details Completely unprofessional
by Chris S. on Oct 2nd, 2014

Waited over three hours for an appointment due to overbooking. Nobody answers the phones. Prescriptions are not handled. This is the most unprofessional establishment I have ever encountered. They completely fail to do their job.

Dec 6th, 2013

I would not recomend him to anyone in Orlando Florida

NEVER CALLS ONLY DISCHARGES show details NEVER CALLS ONLY DISCHARGES
by Yvette Calder!!!!!!! on Apr 24th, 2013

My mothers in the hospital and this guy hasn't called one person in the family for a week. Hes constantly told the nurse to tell us like he cant do it himself that he wants her discharged, Its a shame cause the guy gets paid however he cant even do his job. he hasn't gotten one word out of my mom hes not even capable. Jerk !!!!!!

no responsibility show details no responsibility
by Kevin on Sep 4th, 2012

I had to take my son to this doctor because of adhd,waited 1 hour even though i came 15 min earlier ,got prescription which is not covered with my insurance,called them back and couldn;t hold the doctor to get different one which covers my insurance,called to their office ,left message trying to get other prescription nobody called me back ,just like they don't care ,horrible service who works at the office ,even i called to their second office and they tell me doc will call you ,she never did.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Oct 26th, 2009

They are the MOST caring people I've ever met. Wait time is always an issue, but it's because they do care & try to help that they run late. I just build the time into my day. I won't change Dr.'s.