A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aftabahmed Shaikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aftabahmed Shaikh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaikh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aftabahmed Shaikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shaikh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aftabahmed Fakirmohmed Shaikh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aftabahmed F. Shaikh practice?
- Dr. Aftabahmed Shaikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Aftabahmed Shaikh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Hematologists, and Brooklyn Oncologists.