Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Afua Agyarko
Dr. Afua Agyarko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Agyarko is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center and Harris Cty Hospital Dist. She speaks English.
Dr. Afua Agyarko has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Afua Agyarko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Patrick Ogidan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi6
Dr. Leslie Wilson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Dustin Agan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi15