A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agam Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agam Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agam Rao MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agam Rao practice?
- Dr. Agam Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Agam Rao practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.