Dr. Agara Reddy MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017
Former Client
Was very strange man. did things his way Did any ask relivent questions It was like he wanted me in there longer for an odd reason or to make more money. Very poor rating

August 31st, 2016
hard to get him to refill maintenance meds. wal-mart calls' he won't return call. (Sometimes) Out of 3 meds again this wk -- have been leaving messages. have to go without several days a week on and off all yr.

July 28th, 2015
bad Secretary
Dr teddy is a pretty good Dr but his Secretary is very rude and unfriendly. His Secretary is the sole reason I will not return to see him. I refuse to deal with her.

February 9th, 2015
Unreachable
Cannot get ahold of anyone to schedule an appointment. I've tried 4 times now.

January 31st, 2014
Amazing Psychiatrist!
Dr. Reddy has gotten me through the most traumatic experiences of my life. He is kind and patient, and always there for me. He identified a problem I've experienced all of my life, and with the medication he prescribed, I feel like a a horrible weight has been lifted from me. I will always be very grateful to him. Dr. Reddy's Office Manager has been equally kind and caring. She is always willing to do whatever is necessary to help me with insurance issues, dealing with my pharmacy, appointment dilemmas, and financial issues.

December 5th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Reddy for sometime now. He and his staff are considerate, and professional. His office manager, Mary has been especially helpful.

October 25th, 2013
Dr. Reddy is a very caring doctor. He listens well and answers my questions. I had to wait for an appointment, but other than that, it went well. Was able to reschedule in a timely manner.

September 26th, 2013
I would not recommend this Dr...he does not return calls when you need him. He has an evil Office Manager and will not listen to his patients.

August 23rd, 2013
Off and on....
I have been seeing him for nearly 3 years. He's very good in person, really listens more than most other psychs, is warm and appears to be caring. I have been satisfied with his care. However, he really needs a new receptionist. I'm not sure why she's there because I think she doesn't really like patients. I've learned that I must keep her happy, tell her how wonderful she is, etc or my care there will be compromised. I've heard her threaten patients. Phone calls a NEVER EVER returned. In fact, I've never had a return call. Prescriptions refills always require at least 2 requests. I question whether messages I leave him are ever received by him. This is a major drawback. I wish he would help her, retrain her, or find someone kinder. I've begun looking elsewhere becuase I don't think that mental health is a place where someone should be afraid. I also fear switching because my insurance coverage changes every year and I might have to go back to him and I think there might be some resentment. It bothers me that I am put in this position.

May 29th, 2013
Finally relief
Being a 23 year old college student sometimes makes finding a physician difficult, and moving to Columbia posed the issue of finding a new physician I could count on. After trying a couple different psychiatrist I was not satisfied with, I stumbled upon Dr. Reddy, I could not be more pleased with the care and treatment I have received. It's easy for my to schedule appointments, especially if I need something last minute. Over the last year I have been on multiple regiments and combinations of medications, but Dr. Reddy has been the only one to listen to my issues and recommend solutions. I can honestly say that I feel the best I have in my whole life, and without Dr. Reddy's guidance I would have never been able to achieve this. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone seeking a caring physician who will listen to your worries and problems and diligently work to help you reach exactly where you want to be in your life.

August 16th, 2012
Waited over an hour and half for my appointment and had patients that came in 45 minutes after me being seen. I left

May 27th, 2012
was totally inaccurate about patient's problem after a ten minute hospital consult