Dr. Agara Reddy MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

August 30th, 2016
hard to get him to refill maintenance meds. wal-mart calls' he won't return call. (Sometimes) Out of 3 meds again this wk -- have been leaving messages. have to go without several days a week on and off all yr.

July 28th, 2015
bad Secretary
Dr teddy is a pretty good Dr but his Secretary is very rude and unfriendly. His Secretary is the sole reason I will not return to see him. I refuse to deal with her.

February 9th, 2015
Unreachable
Cannot get ahold of anyone to schedule an appointment. I've tried 4 times now.

January 31st, 2014
Amazing Psychiatrist!
Dr. Reddy has gotten me through the most traumatic experiences of my life. He is kind and patient, and always there for me. He identified a problem I've experienced all of my life, and with the medication he prescribed, I feel like a a horrible weight has been lifted from me. I will always be very grateful to him. Dr. Reddy's Office Manager has been equally kind and caring. She is always willing to do whatever is necessary to help me with insurance issues, dealing with my pharmacy, appointment dilemmas, and financial issues.

December 5th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Reddy for sometime now. He and his staff are considerate, and professional. His office manager, Mary has been especially helpful.

October 25th, 2013
Dr. Reddy is a very caring doctor. He listens well and answers my questions. I had to wait for an appointment, but other than that, it went well. Was able to reschedule in a timely manner.

September 26th, 2013
I would not recommend this Dr...he does not return calls when you need him. He has an evil Office Manager and will not listen to his patients.

August 22nd, 2013
Off and on....
I have been seeing him for nearly 3 years. He's very good in person, really listens more than most other psychs, is warm and appears to be caring. I have been satisfied with his care. However, he really needs a new receptionist. I'm not sure why she's there because I think she doesn't really like patients. I've learned that I must keep her happy, tell her how wonderful she is, etc or my care there will be compromised. I've heard her threaten patients. Phone calls a NEVER EVER returned. In fact, I've never had a return call. Prescriptions refills always require at least 2 requests. I question whether messages I leave him are ever received by him. This is a major drawback. I wish he would help her, retrain her, or find someone kinder. I've begun looking elsewhere becuase I don't think that mental health is a place where someone should be afraid. I also fear switching because my insurance coverage changes every year and I might have to go back to him and I think there might be some resentment. It bothers me that I am put in this position.

May 29th, 2013
Finally relief
Being a 23 year old college student sometimes makes finding a physician difficult, and moving to Columbia posed the issue of finding a new physician I could count on. After trying a couple different psychiatrist I was not satisfied with, I stumbled upon Dr. Reddy, I could not be more pleased with the care and treatment I have received. It's easy for my to schedule appointments, especially if I need something last minute. Over the last year I have been on multiple regiments and combinations of medications, but Dr. Reddy has been the only one to listen to my issues and recommend solutions. I can honestly say that I feel the best I have in my whole life, and without Dr. Reddy's guidance I would have never been able to achieve this. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy to anyone seeking a caring physician who will listen to your worries and problems and diligently work to help you reach exactly where you want to be in your life.

August 15th, 2012
Waited over an hour and half for my appointment and had patients that came in 45 minutes after me being seen. I left

May 27th, 2012
was totally inaccurate about patient's problem after a ten minute hospital consult

March 27th, 2012
Good Doctor-Poor communication skills/horrible office staff
Dr. Reddy practices his own private practice 2 days/week and then is at Moberly Regional the other days. He has repeatedly not returned phone calls and you cannot get an appt with him and the staff makes you feel as if you are a burdon on them and Dr. Reddy. (Saying things...well, I guess he just won't get a lunch today)....Dr. Reddy knows a lot, and that is comforting, but it has become so difficult to put any trust into him because he cannot be gotten ahold of and does not return phone calls. I have been going through medicine changes and with the types of things that can occur with that I would like to know my Dr. is there for me. Minus the fact that his office staff is absolutely the worst I have ever encountered. He most recently had a woman named Deborah in there and she seems caring, but Sandy and Mary are absolutely horrible. They treat you awful and are the exact opposite of people I would think would be working in a mental health office.Due to all that, I would reccommend a person try to find a different psychiatrist before using Dr. Reddy.