Dr. Agata Bednarz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agata Bednarz?

Amazing!

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Caring and very smart! Very authentic and unique as a doctor and as a person. Great bedside manner

Smart and kind.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Definitely had a good experience. She quickly figured out what I had, explained it to me and came up with a great treatment plan without overdoing expensive tests. I feel much better and am very happy .

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Bednarz makes her patients feel comfortable and is genuinely interested in their whole well being. She is a listening doctor who never just brushes off your questions. I highly recommend Dr. Bednarz!

Best, most understanding doc I have ever had

Posted on October 31st, 2015

I recently found out that dr B was leaving Duluth to do mission work. I am really gonna miss her! She is the best, most understanding doc I have had in my life. She has great personality and happy/positive energy. She is no- nonsense for sure and very funny! When she walks into the room you just feel like you have known her your whole lifetime and everything is going to be just fine. It's hard to describe. She is passionate about healthy lifestyle and nutrition and has this way of challenging me on my poor care of myself at times that's positive and realistic but it really makes me think twice about putting my body through bad stuff. She has this saying "if it has no nutritional value -don't eat it. You don't put anything but gas in your car, right?" It's so much easier to remember that than all these diet manuals. With her deep caring and effort I was able to stop this self- destructive cycle and get better. I don't want her to leave!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Very caring Dr. Both my parents went to her and I won't go to anyone else!

Would never see her again

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I had a symptom in my throat that she thought was caused by acid reflux. She insisted on prescribing ppi medication in spite of two acid reflux tests that came back negative. When I questioned her about the logic of prescribing drugs contrary to the tests, she maintained that I haven't proven that I didn't have reflux. "What?? Don't you need to prove I have it?" In response to this comment, she kicked me out of the examination room and said something to the effect that she wasn't going to waste time with me. It turns out I had a non-threatening condition that was identified by an ENT specialist on visual inspection. Since the definitive diagnosis is made by a CT scan, I asked the ENT doctor to take a look at the CT scan that Bednarz had taken of me. Sure enough the diagnosis was as plain as could be. In summary, she totally missed the diagnosis and treated me badly when I challenged her on it.

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Smart and compassionate with a great bedside manner. It is a pleasure working with her. Chronic illness (I have Crohn's) is much better when you know someone like that is on your team.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

She saved my life by diagnosing my pancreatic cancer early and sending me for surgery. Very knowledgeable and straighforward. I saw one of her partners first but she is the only one that does the endoscopic ultrasound required for biopsy. She explained things well. It was a hard diagnosis to hear but with her warm approach, I would not have wanted to hear it from anyone else. Thank you!

Greatest doc

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Great doc! Listens and actually makes you better rather than ordering tests. Inspiring for a life-style change. I have lost 40 lb and feel the best of my life.

terrible

Posted on July 29th, 2014

would not reccomend

Great doc!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I had a great experience. Dr Bednarz doesn't just listen to the stomach problems. She takes care of other medical things and life in general. I had gone to three other Gastro doctors before her and she is the only one who was able to make me better. Thank you

In a class of her own.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I can state without qualification that Dr. Bednarz is definitely the best Polish Gastroenterologist in Duluth.