A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agata Michalczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agata Michalczak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalczak graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Michalczak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agata M Michalczak DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Agata M. Michalczak practice?
- Dr. Agata Michalczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Agata Michalczak practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clawson, MI.
See Clawson Family Physicians and Clawson General Practitioners.