Dr. Agata Oczko-Danguilan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agata Oczko-Danguilan?

August 23rd, 2016

I met Dr. Oczko from a woman I did care giving for. I noticed Dr. Oczko had a special way about her. She was truly concerned about her patients. She even gave her cell number to the family. You could reach Dr. Oczko anytime there was an emergency. I was not happy with my current doctor, so I changed all my records to Dr. Oczko. I've felt well taken care of and happy I made the change. I'm hoping to stay with Dr. Oczko for the duration.

March 30th, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Oczko-Danguilan

This was my first visit with Dr. Oczko-Danguilan and I was very impressed. Dr. took her time making sure all questions were answered. Her professionalism was superior. I highly recommend Dr. Oczko-Danguilan if you are looking for a doctor.

December 5th, 2015

Good Doctor, very bad receptionist

On multiple occasions where trying to either schedule the appointment or visited her office to see her her front receptionist has been very unpleasant, unwilling, and very difficult to deal with. Not to mention she has a very poor social skills when it comes to dealing with the patients who are seeking medical attention. I understand that people have bad days but I have not seen this lady pleasant to the patients ever. Doctor Oczko is a good doctor however it would be in her best interest to look for new receptionist. We all know that receptionist is a gate keeper to the doctor's office, she is the first to interact with people who are looking to see a doctors.

July 29th, 2015

Great Physician

Dr. Oczko is an outstanding physician. Highly recommend her. She spends the needed time with patient and answers all questions without rushing.

October 5th, 2017