A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agatha Atko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agatha Atko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atko graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Atko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agatha Karin Atko DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agatha K. Atko practice?
- Dr. Agatha Atko has 1 office location.
Dr. Agatha Atko practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.