A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agatha Obertynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agatha Obertynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obertynski
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Obertynski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agatha Obertynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Obertynski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obertynski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agatha Yvonne Obertynski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Agatha Y. Obertynski practice?
- Dr. Agatha Obertynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Agatha Obertynski practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.