A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agatha Obertynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agatha Obertynski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agatha Obertynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Obertynski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obertynski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agatha Yvonne Obertynski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Agatha Y. Obertynski practice?
- Dr. Agatha Obertynski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Agatha Obertynski practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.