inactive

Ageselaos J Meares MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 28th, 2016
Amazing doctor
I had the pleasure of working with Dr Meares in the past and I can not think of a better doctor that I would entrust mine and my family's health with. He really cares about his patients and he goes above and beyond to provide the best medical care for you and makes you feeli involved in every step of the process.

July 28th, 2016
Kindest doctor in Cheyenne
By far my favorite doctor in Cheyenne, and in the running for best ever. Biggest heart, smart as a whip, Johns Hopkins trained, and a local boy to boot. This man works to understand you and to relate to you, something most doctors have forgotten or never knew. Few doctors touch your heart, but this one does. Stop looking, this is your doctor.

April 26th, 2016
Great doctor who is very personable .

October 1st, 2015
Dr Meares is an amazing dr! He is a compassionate, knowledgeable and caring nephrologist. He has been our dr for close to 8 yrs now & has completely turned my kidney function around!

April 9th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!!
Dr Meares is an outstanding doctor! Goes above and beyond his call of duty to make sure his patients are taken care of. He is a very gentle and caring person. Dr Meares is a very well knowledged man on kidneys. If there is every time I need a nephrologist I for sure will be back to him. Thank you doctor so much for all you have done for us. You have been our guardian angel. God bless you.