A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aggeliki Zikos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aggeliki Zikos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zikos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zikos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aggeliki Zikos practice?
Dr. Aggeliki Zikos practices Internal Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Internists.