A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agha Khan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Khan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha Baber Khan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Agha B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Agha Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Agha Khan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Endocrinologists.