A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agha Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Khan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha Baber Khan MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Agha B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Agha Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Agha Khan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Endocrinologists.