A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Babanoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Babanoury, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Babanoury graduated from Iran.
Dr. Babanoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha Baba Babanoury MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Agha B. Babanoury practice?
- Dr. Agha Babanoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Agha Babanoury practices Urology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Urologists.