A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Babanoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Babanoury, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babanoury graduated from Iran.
Dr. Babanoury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babanoury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agha B. Babanoury practice?
Dr. Agha Babanoury practices Urology near Galesburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Galesburg Urologists.