A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Babanoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babanoury
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Babanoury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Babanoury, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Babanoury graduated from Iran.
Dr. Babanoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha B Babanoury MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Agha B. Babanoury practice?
- Dr. Agha Babanoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Agha Babanoury practices Urology near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Urologists.