A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agha Haider, Internist, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haider
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Haider, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha Wiq Haider FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agha W. Haider practice?
- Dr. Agha Haider has 1 office location.
Dr. Agha Haider practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.