A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agha Haider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agha Haider, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haider graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Haider has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agha Zia Haider BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agha Z. Haider practice?
- Dr. Agha Haider has 10 office locations.
Dr. Agha Haider practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and College Station, TX.
See Amarillo Pediatricians.