A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aghiad Chamdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aghiad Chamdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamdin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aghiad Chamdin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamdin graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Chamdin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aghiad Chamdin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Aghiad Chamdin practice?
- Dr. Aghiad Chamdin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aghiad Chamdin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Oncologists.