A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Alikpala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Alikpala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikpala graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Alikpala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alikpala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnes Y. Alikpala practice?
Dr. Agnes Alikpala practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.