A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Alikpala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Alikpala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Alikpala, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alikpala graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Alikpala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Alikpala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Alikpala practice?
- Dr. Agnes Alikpala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnes Alikpala practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.