A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Cabatu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Cabatu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatu graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabatu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabatu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans