A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Cabatu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Cabatu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Cabatu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatu graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabatu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Blas Cabatu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Agnes B. Cabatu practice?
- Dr. Agnes Cabatu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnes Cabatu practices Pediatrics near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Porterville, CA and Orosi, CA.
See Visalia Pediatricians.