Dr. Agnes Daliva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Agnes Daliva?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Agnes Daliva?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017

I was extremely unhappy with this doctor. I had to take my son to another pediatrician because of how she spoke and treated me. On that note, because I didn't return to her practice she proceeded to call the health department on me. Yes, that's right she called the health department on me. When I called the health department in regards to their certified mail they sent me they informed me that they were doing a follow-up because they had no current record of his medical records. Now I know people switch doctors for many reasons and the only time the health department would be involved is if someone reports you. I told the health department that my son was being taken care of and that I know that Dr. Daliva reported me. I also had to call her office and let them know if I was ever harassed like that again they would be hearing from my lawyer. She is trash.

November 7th, 2016

Mom of 4

Highly recommend.

May 9th, 2015

great doctor

November 29th, 2014

awesome doctor always gets the job done correctly

September 1st, 2014

Office Staff

I have to say that I haven't been overly impressed with the Havre de Grace office. I have always felt rushed and that you are a number/$$ but I've tolerated it since it was the only pediatrician office that would accept my insurance and was accepting new patients when my daughter was born. The nurses have always been rough with my kids. Last week, I wasn't able to make my daughters appointment because of a work emergency. I sent her with a family member and the office refused to see her because a form was not signed allowing permission for my daughter to be brought in by that family member. I completely respect that permission needs to be in writing in the file. However, when I called and asked if it could be faxed to me immediately so that my daughter could be seen for her appointment. The girl at the front desk refused to send the fax and was adamant about rescheduling the appointment. I explained to her that my daughter was there for her 1 year shots and that I was not able to take off of work for the next few weeks. The receptionist said they filled my spot with a walk in (even though I still had 8 minutes to go before my appointment.) My family member was still in the parking lot and there wasn't anyone in the center nor was there any cars in the parking lot. So, in my opinion she was just too lazy to fax a simple form so my child could be seen. Now, I will be looking for a new primary care doctor and would never recommend this practice.

April 1st, 2013

AMAZING!

I love Dr Daliva and her staff they are great very efficient I can call about my daughter being sick and they see her same day. Very clean and spacious. I originally took her there for a second opinion and I just fell in love with them because I had been running my daughter back and forth to her dress for her ears low and behold she had a nugget of wax build up bothering her ears. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

July 2nd, 2012

Recommend this doctor and her practice, Health Care for Children

Dr. Daliva, her staff and associates are wonderful, very effcient and friendly. The office in Havre de Grace is clean and spacious. I have called several times for immediate appointments when my child is not well and he is seen the same day and the staff called me at home to check on him. I couldn't be more happy with the level of care given and the attentive staff.

June 2nd, 2012

excellent choice

GREAT Pediatricians, very caring and thorough. Habre de Grace office is immaculately clean, office staff is helpful and friendly.

August 8th, 2011

Very friendly courteous Dr and staff.

May 27th, 2011

Amazing pediatrician!! We absolutely love her! We couldn't ask for a better person to take care of our children!!

August 25th, 2017