Dr. Agnes Enrico-Simon MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 10th, 2016
When I moved here from Ohio , my Doctor there researched Doctors and found Dr. Simon, I needed someone that would take time with me and understand my issues and not make me feel uncomfortable , and I have found that in Doctor Simon and her Staff , They are excellent and I feel lucky to be accepted as a new patient at a time when many do not have time for you .

August 23rd, 2012
Though sometimes I have to wait I little longer then I would like to, it's worth it. Once in the room with Dr. Simon, she sits down and takes all the time you need with her and doesn't rush (even though she is busy). She has been my doctor and my sons doctor for almost 9 years and I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else. Her nurse Kathy has also been with her since before I started going there and she always treats me with kindness and respect. All of her staff is wonder and will treat you like family. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor who truly cares about her patients.

May 18th, 2010
NOT TO GREAT
NOW WHEN YOU GO INTO HER OFFICE HALF THE TIME SHE IS NOT THERE AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR OR MORE FOR HER TO COME IN, ITS HARD TO GET AN APPT. AND W ...