A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Fogo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Fogo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Fogo, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogo graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Fogo MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Fogo practice?
- Dr. Agnes Fogo has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Fogo practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists.