A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Garami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Garami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garami
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Garami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garami graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Garami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes M Garami MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agnes M. Garami practice?
- Dr. Agnes Garami has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Garami practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.