Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agnes Garami
Dr. Agnes Garami, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garami is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc., Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center-South and DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus. Dr. Garami has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Agnes Garami has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Agnes Garami is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Carlos Villalba
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Belen Esparis
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi19
Dr. George Marzouka
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi8