A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Garami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Garami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garami
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Garami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garami graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Garami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes M Garami MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Agnes M. Garami practice?
- Dr. Agnes Garami has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Garami practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.