A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Han is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Han, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Esophagitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Han has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Han MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Han practice?
- Dr. Agnes Han has 4 office locations.
Dr. Agnes Han practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.