A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Jani-Acsadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Jani-Acsadi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani-Acsadi graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Jani-Acsadi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jani-Acsadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnes A. Jani-Acsadi practice?
Dr. Agnes Jani-Acsadi practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Neurologists, Farmington Osteopaths, and Farmington Sports Medicine Doctors.