Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Agnes Kinra
Dr. Agnes Kinra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kinra is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Kinra has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Agnes Kinra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Agnes Kinra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Poonam Agarwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Paul Cespedes
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Plano, TX 0.08 mi7