A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Kisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Kisch, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Kisch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisch graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Ildiko Kisch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Agnes I. Kisch practice?
- Dr. Agnes Kisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Agnes Kisch practices Pediatrics near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, TX.
See Katy Pediatricians.