A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Lina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Lina is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Lina, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lina graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lina has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Lina MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Lina practice?
- Dr. Agnes Lina has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Lina practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.