Dr. Agnes Montz Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Agnes Montz?

May 24th, 2016

Jessica in the front is excellent! Dr. Montz very detailed and spent great amount time at the bedside.

March 27th, 2015

I was "Ok" with my first visit with Dr. Montz for my PAP.....but it has been over a month and have not heard of the results as of yet. I wasn't going to write a review in this regard; it was the way I was treated on the phone by one of her office staff this morning that will force me to choose another doctor for the future. "Treat people like YOU would like to be treated". She drove a patient away in a 3 minute phone call. And it had to do with insurance paperwork....foolish.

March 17th, 2015

appointment

I was concerned about making appointment because of the reviews that I had read but I went anyway and was pleasantly surprised. This daff was very helpful and pleasant, The doctor was very helpful and knowledgeable and very thorough would recommend her again to my family and friends.

February 1st, 2015

First and Last Visit

This was the first and last visit with Dr. Montz. I found her to be curt, unfriendly, and at times sarcastic which wasn't necessary at all. As a working professional, this experience renewed my awareness how important it is to be genuine, compassionate and caring when serving the public.

January 28th, 2015

Horrible Dr.

Although her office staff is great, she is a horrible Dr. Constantly made me feel awful, didn't answer my questions and 6 weeks after having my first daughter at 21 told me I had traces of cancer showing in my pap and that I needed surgery rite away.luckily I work for a Dr. Myself who recommended a second opinion who informed that having the surgery would jeopardize my chances of having more children an be detrimental to my health. I follow her regularly I do have large ovarian cysts but they are being monitored. I did although have a cyrosurgery which is some sort of in office procedure where she scrapped my uterus and now after having that my new dr. Found my uterus is paper thin an is causing me to have sudden episodes of abdominal pain now we're not sure if I'll able to conceive....I feel Iike i definetly got ripped off i paid 1,400 up front over the 9 months or she wouldn't deliver my child an that day didn't deliver anyway because she went to lunch even though she had just checked me an I was ready an starting pushing 10 mins later. Please don't go to her she is horrible!

January 24th, 2015

Dr. Montz was late, extremely rude, and quick.

January 22nd, 2015

One word describes her.

If I had to leave a one word review or sum her character up in one word, that word would be 'sadist'. She is all too happy to mangle your vagina and refuse any pain treatment, while acting as if you are the scum of the earth. Please don't be another victim of this "doctor". There are plenty of them here in the low desert that care about their patients and keep in mind that they are human. If you value your self esteem go elsewhere.

January 20th, 2015

DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCOR

TERRIBLE. TRUST ME TERRIBLE

June 21st, 2013

Not good doct

I am put this in short, she didn't take her time to explain to us, left my staple 7 days when she was suppose to take them off on the 5 th day, she try to say my insurance had a co pay when it didn't I am active duty full cover, anyone whos in military or prior knows full active duty dont pay anything,she gave me an appointment and then switch it and didn't see me, I told her its okay I'll just go somewhere else, I'm sorry but I don't recommend her , I did go to another doctor prior to my apt and he explain everything way better and took his time.

June 12th, 2013

Dr. Montz saved my life

I am presently almost 75 years of age. I began going to Dr. Montz when she first arrived in town. She replaced a wonderful doctor who was finally able to retire when he discovered her. I have been a patient with this office for over 22 years. Reading these mean reviews baffle me. It makes me think that maybe the reviewers may have a mental problem. Dr. Montz does not waste time with idle conversation, but, will give you all the time necessary if you have questions. Over 10 years ago I began spotting - unusual at my age. I called Dr. Montz...I did not have to explain to the "office girl" my problem...within 10 minutes Dr. Montz called me back. I told her what was happening and she had me in her office the next day. The short version is: I had Uterine Cancer. Quickly I had the D&C, then the Hysterectomy, followed by biopsy's. We caught my cancer fast enough that all was removed. I did not have to have chemo or radiation. I have a friend who had my same symptoms a year before. Her Doctor kept changing her hormone pills...she was not as lucky as I. I am, thanks to God and Dr. Montz today very healthy. I have yearly checkups and mamagrams. She has great credentials is highly respected in her field...and actually she has a wry sense of humor and is a good, caring person. PS: A paps smear has never been easy, but, the payoff is priceless.

July 29th, 2012

Excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable. All business, doesn't coddle you, but tells you the truth and follows through with what is needed. She did a total historectomy. Pain was well managed. Great follow up. Blue cross was insurance and they were the only problem with limiting my ability too see her for more visits. I highly recommend her!

June 28th, 2012

Episiotomy Obsessed!

I did not have this dr. for my pregnancy, but as I was discussing the different doctors with the nurses at Desert Regional (while I was in pre-labor), I heard from multiple different nurses that this woman is obsessed with episiotomies!They said she will do them to every woman who is delivering vaginally, no matter how many previous babies they have had! One nurse actually told me she knows of nurses who will purposely wait too long to call her and deliver the baby themselves to keep the patient from having to deal with the unnecessary procedure! I felt I had to submit this, because I almost chose her for my dr.! I ended up with one little stitch after my third baby and I can't imagine what she would have done to me! Luckily, it took two whole days for her office to call me back, so that made the decision of whether or not she should be my dr., easy! The nurses told me that the patients who like her are all c-section patients...so, there you have it! Now we know why she has such mixed reviews! I guess if you know you need a c/s, then she might be alright, but personally, I wouldn't trust a dr. who butchers women for no reason!