A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Salvador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Salvador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Salvador, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvador graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Salvador has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Simbul Salvador MD is a female Neonatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnes S. Salvador practice?
- Dr. Agnes Salvador has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Salvador practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Pediatricians.