A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Thomas practice?
- Dr. Agnes Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Thomas practices Family Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Family Physicians.