A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Ubani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Ubani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubani
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ubani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Ubani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubani graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ubani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Ubani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Ubani practice?
- Dr. Agnes Ubani has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Ubani practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.