A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Ubani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Ubani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubani
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ubani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Ubani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubani graduated from Vinnica Med Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ubani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Agnes Ubani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Agnes Ubani practice?
- Dr. Agnes Ubani has 1 office location.
Dr. Agnes Ubani practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.