Learn more about Dr. Agnes Virga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Virga is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Virga, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Virga graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Virga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Virga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnes Virga practice?
Dr. Agnes Virga practices Neurology, Allergy & Immunology, Neurological Surgery, and Psychiatry near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA and Concord, MA.
See Acton Neurologists, Acton Allergists, Acton Surgeons, and Acton Psychiatrists.