- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Agnes Virga is Satisfactory. Dr. Virga has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Agnes Virga, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Virga graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Virga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Virga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Agnes Virga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Agnes Virga practice?
Dr. Agnes Virga practices Neurology near Acton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Westford, MA and Ayer, MA.
See Acton Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Inez Virga, Dr. Ines Virga